Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday's Words

I typically keep my Wednesday's Words short, sweet and with some wonderful quotes from Pinterest, but I do have a little catching up to do.

I saw this quote and it has truly summed up this last year for me.

Very true!

You see, this last year I've really been trying to figure out what it is I want to do for my career/work. The question has been asked far too often, "What is your passion?" I can't hear it one more time. I haven't found that one thing that I was put on this earth to do. I have some ideas - you know like have babies, rescue as many animals as I possibly can, travel the world with only $5 to my name (obviously impossible), and so on. But when it comes to my professional passion, it really can be summed by "working with people." I enjoy talking, selling, informing, educating, and the list goes on with people. I think, just think, I've finally found the job that might solve my past year's dilemma - what is it that I should do?

I might be getting ahead of myself, and possibly ruining my chances of landing this job, but I've realized over the last year and reading over this quote, that life, again and again, will pull you back to your weakest moments and drag you into the place you know is far from where you're destined ... but life also has a way of testing your patience and demanding to see your focus only to show you that things can get better, and possibly become so great. 

So with the possibility that's ahead, I can only keep aiming. I hope these words move you the way they have for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment